Here at LGMS, we work together to make our school a safe, respectful place where everyone can learn.
We teach students specific skills to help stop bullying such as how to:
- Recognize when bullying is happening
- Report bullying to a caring adult
- Refuse to let bullying happen to themselves or others
- Be a bystander who stands up and is part of the solution to bullying.
For bullying prevention to work, everyone at school needs to be involved. All of our staff are trained how to:
- Recognize and respond to bullying
- Support children who have been bullied
- Correct behaviors of children who are bullying
- Use strategies that support a positive school and classroom climate
And we need your help too! Get involved in making our school a safe and respectful place by letting us know if you hear about bullying at our school. Make sure your child knows to tell you or someone at school if they are being bullied. And give your child the clear message that it is never okay to bully others.
If you have any questions, please contact your school counselor. Thank you for helping us make our school a safe, respectful place where everyone can learn!